Monday, August 16, 2010

Web 3.0 Marketing for Small Business: Let There Be Profit!


What are you waiting for... before you can see profit ? For Charlton Heston pretending to be Moses to part the seas for you? That movie was great, but the one that you are now in is even greater.  That's because you can be the star to turn your business around,  using your own set of miracles...to part the seas. 

Wow, have a series of "mini-miracles" been happening for me....in my own movie.. in an awesome non-linear way. It all started when my friend Matthew Ferry turned me on to this book by Internet marketing guru Michael Tasner - Marketing in the Moment: The Practical Guide to Using Web 3.0 Marketing to Reach Your Customer First.  (See it in my Amazon-powered New World Virtual Bookstore) When I first started reading this book, it made me feel like a deer in the headlights, but then I got up the courage and started moving forward with  this stuff one baby step at a time:
  • Blogging: I'm loving it! When I show up at my laptop first thing in the morning and start the creative juices flowing, miracles start happening as words start marching across the page. My keyboard feels like a Widja board, and the experience makes me feel like I am in Divine Presence. People are also responding positively to my posts and this is opening whole new doors of business opportunity. How sweet this is!
  • Facebooking: I discovered that my blogging technology allows me to to do an instant post also to my Facebook profile via one button... Sweet!
  • Tweeting: I also discovered that my blogging technology allows me to "Tweet" a link to my post. All I need to do is compress the link using a link compression utility - e.g. is.gd... Awesome... now I am "Tweeting" ...now gathering "followers" even as a "newbie".
  • Google Buzzing: I also discovered that my blogging technology can automatically post to new Google Buzz technology.
  • E-mail: I also discovered that I can do targeted e-mails to people via my blogging capability... this technology even accesses my contact list in Gmail... more evidence that "Going Google" has been one of the smarter things that I've done in my life... Awesome!
What's really great is how doing all this is now making me feel....even now as I go for it in now Web 3.0 world that I am now successfully navigating.  Now, I am starting to part my own sea... and sooner than I thought.  Call if me if you are tired of waiting for Charleton Heston.. You can do this too 1.425.780.6872


No comments:

Post a Comment