Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Small Business Development - Let's Use Both Sides of Our Brains


For the longest time, I've felt that something's been missing in most approaches to small business development... including my own. Retrospectively, I have discovered that it has to do to with gaining a better understanding of what goes on in the right of our brains... in mine and the in brains of my customers. 

It's the difference between just knowing about something... and actually knowing it... feeling it... and living it. It's also the difference between the old dumb, manipulative way of selling, and learning how to "sell from the heart" by connecting with folks on a human level and understanding what they care about, especially about what they want in their lives. The technology-based tools and strategies that I have at my disposal - e.g. design of a new communications campaign,  new web website... new television channel on that website... webinar series... virtualizing their files and applications using Google... can't do much for them without that understanding. 

Wow! I am glad that I now blogging.. because it exercises that right side of my brain and helps me better understand what could be going on in the right side of my prospective customers. Nice! Let's connect and learn more about what we deeply care about. Then maybe technology humanly, and innovatively applied to that could help. Let's use both sides of our brains. 1.425.780.6872







No comments:

Post a Comment