Sunday, August 22, 2010

Denny Andrews: A Great Colleague and Resource Was At Bettina Carey's Staples Event Too.


This morning, Denny Andrews of DennyAndrewsConsulting.com, a great colleague and another "Bold Man" that my friend Bettina Carey of Women In Small Biz introduced me to me last year is on my mind. Denny and I presented again at Bettina's excellent Staples Best Tech Boot Camp event on August 20 up in Lynnwood, WA. I had forgotten how funny and how resourceful Denny is. 

He is yet another consultant who understands how to use the "secret sauce" of value innovation, combining his excellent comedic talents,  his public speaking skills, and his technology prowess to engage and connect with people and serve them well.  Watch this clever video that Denny produced with his dummy "assistant" Bolliver to engage his audience and introduce people to the power of Google applications and gadgets. Ten minutes is an awfully long time to watch any web television piece, but watch how Denny uses his creativity to keep his audience engaged and even teaches them something. This is fine work. Bravo Denny!

Denny is also is another person who gets it with respect to understanding the power of "Going Google". Call me and let's connect about that. I can also hook you up with Denny regarding his expertise on public speaking, and gis insights on using of social media and use of technology. It great when folks can work together as a team. 1.425.780.6872 

No comments:

Post a Comment