Part 6 of Using YouTube Video to Grow Business - Think Video and Grow Rich focuses on six steps for engaging your audience during the first 15 seconds of your video so that your viewer doesn't click off:
- Step One - Communicate what your video is about and what's in watching this for them both in the title and in the content of the video.
- Step Two - Focus on the content first and on the branding second. What you communicate content-wise is more important than the branding because this is where the substance should be.
- Step Three - Use the Insight Tool to learn about your viewers' behavior, particularly audience retention and where your viewers start dropping off, discontinuing viewing.
- Step Four - Work within the your viewer groups' audience retention time frame - e.g. if they start dropping off at 2:48, then communicate within that attention span.
- Step Five - Experiment, Experiment, Experiment - Some content and how you deliver it can retain your audience longer. Learn by experimenting with what works and what doesn't.
- Step Six - Go the Extra Mile in the execution of these steps and over time you will see and enjoy successful results - Do the "visit" with Napoleon Hill in his office (via the power of YouTube) and learn more about the value of going the extra mile as one of his 17 success principles.
Using YouTube Video to Grow Business and Thinking Video and Growing Rich can really work for you, providing strategic advantage. For more information, visit New World Communications at www.newworldcom.com and call me at New World Communications at 425.780-6872 and let's communicate.
Have a great day!
New World Communications