Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thoughts About Social Venture Partnering and Giving The Gift



I went to a community meeting last night in Tacoma about "Closing the Achievement Gap" between African American kids, Latino kids and White kids, and about improving education for all students. The experience got me thinking about how low-cost communications technology and value innovation could be practically applied to address this issue in a big-reach, learning-rich way.

... Then I got to thinking about how social venture partnering and "Giving the Gift" ..by connecting with and helping each another could turn things around in a big reach, learning-rich way... Hmmm.. now my entire Mind, Body and Spirit are all working on this!

Call me and let's brainstorm together if you too are interested -1.425.780.6872

No comments:

Post a Comment