Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Jr. Day 2011 A - New World Learning Institute & Conference Center Webcast Today Jan 17, 2011 at 2:00pm PST



This morning, what's on my mind is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and what his courageous dreaming...and brave front-running action  has done for me and for world humanity. I will never forget the day that he came to San Jose, California where I grew up and I got to shake his hand. Fast-forward to now... so here I am in a 2011 21st century world with my great friend and colleague Dr. Paul Jackson about to support a webcast of rising stars Bettina Carey of Women's Empowerment Network & Summit and Dr. Melody Ivory ...first African-American woman the U.S. to receive her PhD in Computer Science from UC Berkeley ...my alma mater.. reading her poetry... in Westlake Park at the very epicenter of downtown Seattle....and streaming this using one of the resources at my disposal via my online New World Learning Institute & Conference Center.

Wow does supporting what Dr. Martin Luther Jr, and these powerful women are about...doing this event... fire my own dreams about using intelligent communications and learning to make ours a better world. So watch this window from my blog today at 2:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time) to experience a remarkable, historical event and please comment below to let me know what you think.

Thank you Dr. King for your courage and for your unconditional love for all humanity in this Earth upon which  we all live.

For more information about services and resources of New World Communication and our virtual New World Learning Institute & Conference Center call me and let's connect at 425-780-6872.

No comments:

Post a Comment