Thursday, September 8, 2011

Excellent Video for How to Create a Perfect Facebook Page...Great Production Values!


As a new world communicator, instructional designer and web television person, I am always interested in how Internet front-runners keep pushing the envelope as they communicate. This video I found on YouTube is an excellent example of that using excellent production values. The content, the talent, the look-and-feel and the delivery using well lit green screening and a virtual set are all excellent. This how to video, one of the best I've seen, raises the bar when it comes to production values. I just bought a $20 Kindle book on Facebook page creation...and this video delivers exactly what I was looking for....in a few minutes. Web television...done right can be really, really powerful.

I welcome your own comments. Let's connect and explore the new web television future together. 425-780-6872.



No comments:

Post a Comment