Friday, May 4, 2012

Using YouTube Video to Grow Business - Think Video and Grow Rich - Part 3




Welcome to Part 3 of Using YouTube Video to Grow Business. This episode is about The Landscape of What's Involved as outlined in two important documents from YouTube:
  • 1) The YouTube Creator's Playbook and 
  • 2) YouTube's Playbook Guide: YouTube for Good. 
There is a lot of territory covered in these two documents in terms of breadth, but not in much depth. which creates a opportunity for us to be of service to people actually interested in using YouTube video to grow their business in a scalable and sane way. so in this video I travel across it. Once you realize how vast the territory of this opportunity is, you also quickly realize that there's more to this.  It quickly becomes clear that one has to have the right mindset and approach to developing and sustaining a full-blown YouTube video programming initiative that actually does grow business, so there's also a personal development piece to this as well. 

My own mindset and approach to this is informed by this very realization, which I feel will make the contribution I make more credible and more valuable to other small business entrepreneurs interested in travelling down the same road. I therefore cordially and humbly invite you to subscribe to both my blog and to my video series on YouTube and to communicate with me by commenting on my blog and YouTube video pages and by weighing in with your likes and even dislikes.  You can start by weighing in and commenting beginning right now in the Comment field below.  

Also please feel free to call me at 425.780.6872 and visit us at our website at www.newworldcom.com

Best regards,
Art

No comments:

Post a Comment