Here is my overview of my new Campaign Course and 12-month remote consultancy, done "face-to-face" over Google+ HangOuts, HangOuts On Air and YouTube technologies:
- Step One/Activity One - "Getting Enabled" - is about getting technically, logically and emotionally enabled to meet face-to-face with key people locally, regionally, and across the planet
- Step Two/Activity Two - "Business Development E-meetings" is about learning how to work productively face-to-face online, working hands-on with cloud-based applications and virtual desktops
- Step Three/Activity Three - "Be Social" is about using Google+ and YouTube architecture and content to build receptive and supportive audiences and communities.
- Step Four/Activity Four - "Use YouTube" focuses specifically on using YouTube architecture and programming content that you produce and share to grow business...including channel development
- Step Five/Activity Five - "Virtual Business Casuals" - Has to do with combining HangOuts On Air live programming with engaging socially in restaurant happy hours across cities ...across the same time zones.
- Step Six/Activity Six - "Critical Conversations Series" - is about designing a series of well-architectected face-to-face roundtable-type discussion web television programs that allow you group to "frame the conversation" in your field of expertise... locally, regionally and across the planet.
- Step Seven/Activity Seven - "Virtual Bootcamps" involves a one-day virtual face-to-face training bootcamp where a community-of-the-whole first gathers in a virtual auditorium, then breaks up to attend concurrent break-out training sessions, and then re-convenes to summarize and close the event.
- Step Eight/Activity Eight - "Conference and Trade Show" - a big multi-day virtual conference and virtual trade show event culminates the campaign... with zero carbon footprint ... spending radically less money and time.
This campaign and remote consultancy is designed to tailor-fit and dovetail with "on-the-ground" physical world marketing and business development campaigns. For more info see - The Campaign Course and/or call me Art Johnson and let's explore how this offering can work with organizations' own business development plans. 425-780-6872.