Hi Folks! - Here is new physical world workshop I am doing over Pinnacle Sonata's Business Center/Clubhouse here in Bothell, Washington , showing small business, nonprofit, government agency, and higher ed people, how to use YouTube video to grow their respective businesses. Here's the link to informational video about Using YouTube Video to Grow Business - The Workshop. Agenda for this six-module all-day intensive workshop is the following:
- Module One: Understanding the YouTube Business Growth and Personal Growth Opportunity
- Module Two: Hardware-Software Approaches that Support Sustainable Programming
- Module Three: "Hands-on" Video Production Skills Overview
- Module Four: Programming, Pre-preproduction Planning, and Basic Editing
- Module Five: Optimizing (your titles, description, tags) and Advanced Editing
- Module Six: Building Community Across Several Platforms and Managing this sanely and elegantly.
Bonus: Our entire approach is informed and shaped by New Thought Business Development principles... that work! ...and it's been the "missing piece" not found in other technology how-to seminars.
When: Weds, January 30th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at Pinnacle Sonata - Business Center/Clubhouse - 23940 40th Dr SE, Bothell, WA 98021 by pre-enrollment only. Seating is limited. For more info and to enroll early, call me today at 425.780.6872 and send you to our Online Course Registration area to reserve your seat. This will be a wonderful way to come blasting out the chute for a prosperous New Year...moving you and your business forward in a phenomenally good way.